Archived So How did Black Thurs. Go For You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a new STL coming from a much lower volume store (from what I've heard), and I feel like we get new a new ETL-HR every 6 months, but our store has had very low turnover where it counts in the 2.5 years I've been there, so we rocked it. The DTL was there at opening on Thursday to supervise.

Starbucks had some rough points at times, but despite our team being one of the least experienced in the store, we held it down.

Ours went pretty good. Made sales Thursday and then missed sales on Friday. Last night our forecast was 100k and we made 130+ so we made up for being down about that much on Black Friday

Ours went really smooth and relatively painless. At around 10:00 PM Thursday the STL actually asked me if I had a good Thanksgiving (I'd been there since 4). I looked around and said that it seemed to going smooth and relatively painless.

Ours went well. Beat our sales goal by about $3,000, finishing with around $760K I think. No meal violations all day which was good. I worked 7:30 pm Thursday night-10:00 am Friday morning in Electronics. Crazy 'til about midnight/1 am, then slow during the night, before it was starting to pick back up again when I left. Ad takedown was a pain last night, but that's par for the course for the next month or so.

Last yr I was split between FA & SB. This yr I was at SB with our TL & another TM. We held our own through a 4 hr long rush.
I was told later that we did more in that 4 hrs than we did during the last WEEKEND.
Crazy doesn't even begin to describe it.....

Last yr I was split between FA & SB. This yr I was at SB with our TL & another TM. We held our own through a 4 hr long rush.
I was told later that we did more in that 4 hrs than we did during the last WEEKEND.

Couldn't have said it better myself, man.

Couldn't have said it better myself, man.

If you think thats rough, sometime between like 10am-3ishpm Friday our Starbucks had a callout so there was only 2 of them for most of the morning during Friday. Prob wasnt the busiest time though.

Prolly not. Our store was a graveyard from 4am on.
We had a little uptick around 7am but still nothing close to regular morning traffic.

BTW, welcome back Baristar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back