Archived So much going on at my store

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustJoe

"Can you go to 3, please?" *Turns off walkie*
Electronics/MMB are getting remodeled. Good thing especially since our camera boat is a pile of garbage.
Starbucks/Cafe are getting a minor remodel. Our SB is one of the only ones in the district without a warming oven.
CVS is getting a new next door neighbor: Optical!

I'm not a fan of where they are putting optical... in the current TL office and ETL offices. I do my ad prep in the TL office because it is usually quiet in there. This remodel will change the entire front-of-store offstage area. From what I've been told the ETLs will have a shared workspace and the TLs will have a similar shared workspace. STL will still have an office, but it will be moved... probably to part of the current conference room.

I haven't seen the plans yet but I think there is a lot of extra space in what used to be photo where they could easily put an office.

The only ones who have their own private office at my store is the STL and ETL-HR. We have two private rooms usually used for interview/review/private discussions, and then the conference rooms. TLs and other main ETLs have a shared office space.

Electronics/MMB are getting remodeled. Good thing especially since our camera boat is a pile of garbage.
Starbucks/Cafe are getting a minor remodel. Our SB is one of the only ones in the district without a warming oven.
CVS is getting a new next door neighbor: Optical!

I'm not a fan of where they are putting optical... in the current TL office and ETL offices. I do my ad prep in the TL office because it is usually quiet in there. This remodel will change the entire front-of-store offstage area. From what I've been told the ETLs will have a shared workspace and the TLs will have a similar shared workspace. STL will still have an office, but it will be moved... probably to part of the current conference room.

I haven't seen the plans yet but I think there is a lot of extra space in what used to be photo where they could easily put an office.

We are getting this exact same remodel...

I will be one of the only people in the store who gets their own "Office", and its the biggest.

The fixture room!

Our AP, GE, HR, SF, LOG, STL each have private offices. Senior TLs share an office. PPTL has an office. And we have one other "office" for equipment. The other TLs have a long hallway stucture with multiple cabinets/desks along one wall.

In my store All etls have an office log and oops share and do dose ge and sf. Tl have one giants office that they share. We lost 4 offices when they built a flexible fullilment room a few years back

Our current layout includes offices for STL, GE, HR, LOG (is a double that was shared with ETL-Replenishment), and two for ETL-SL and ETL-HL. Currently the HL office is a storage room for Softlines brand since ETL-GE also runs Softlines. Our TL office is square and has counters running along three walls. I take up one corner for ad prep and the PPTL occupies almost an entire wall. The only time TLs (other than PPTL) occupy the office is to drop stuff into their drawers or pick up signs that I had left for them.

Our TL office consists of an open area for all TLs to use, with private offices for the STL, 2 Softlines ETLs, 2 Hardlines ETLs, Logistics ETL, 2 Overnight ETLs, and the signing office. ETL-HR has an office in TSC, and ETL-AP has an office in another part of the store. ETL-GE has an office somewhere, but that's essentially a broom closet and nobody uses it.

We have a shared office space for the ETLs which is separate from the shared TL offices. Only people with a private office are the ETL HR and the STL.

All the ETLs at my store have their own offices, as does the STL. The senior TLs are two to an office and the GSTL has an office. The remaining TLs (like 2 of them, lol) share a space.

At my store, the STL and ETL-HR each have their own offices, and the ETL-AP (I'm assuming) has an office space in the AP office. LOG and Ops share one office, as do SL, HL, and GE. All the TLs (including SrTLs) have desk and cabinet space in the communal TL office area.

@JustJoe, you still have a camera boat? Also, are you getting the EE layout as part of this remodel?

We have a ton of office space at our store due to the greatland layout (basically the whole front of the store between guest services and Starbucks).

In the main TSC hallway we have offices for the GSTL, APTL, and ETL-HR.
Then we have clerical, which has the main desk and another one with two more computers behind it. And another office off of it with two more computers that gets mostly used for ad prep
Then there's another area with an office each for the STL, ETL-GE, ETL-LOG, three Sr. TLs, and a bullpen for the other TLs.

The ETLs all have offices, the TLs have desks.

I barely have a filing cabinet that they keep trying to take away. I have way more paperwork and small parts then most. :(

My store is getting optical as well. My store has a district office in it and optical is going there. I was told they are arraigning TSC. Getting rid of 1/2 of the lockers, moving HR office, moving the computer room, striking the computer area for the HR tm and other stuff as well.

My store is also getting self checkout.

At my store, the STL and ETL-HR each have their own offices, and the ETL-AP (I'm assuming) has an office space in the AP office. LOG and Ops share one office, as do SL, HL, and GE. All the TLs (including SrTLs) have desk and cabinet space in the communal TL office area.

@JustJoe, you still have a camera boat? Also, are you getting the EE layout as part of this remodel?
We are getting E&E (work starts tonight). Break room, conference room, new TL/ETL workspace, and STL office are taking shape. Plano cleared 8 feet closest to pharmacy for optical. Old TL office was supposed to be vacated by yesterday.

Is there anyway to find out if your store's getting a remodel...other than going to the ETLs, like is it on Workbench somewhere?

The store I'm going to to help out with their E&E only has an office for the STL & HR-ETL, the rest of the TLs have cubicles. Large glass wall. It's actually pretty neat.

They've started work on E&E, while the offstage areas look like London after the Blitz. The old camera boat is gone. They moved one register to a small piece of the old boat. Cell phone accessories are backstocked (maybe... they might have just been put in repacks), and the phone displays are sitting in the fixture room. They also accidentally disconnected Target Mobile's computer from the network.

They've started work on E&E, while the offstage areas look like London after the Blitz. The old camera boat is gone. They moved one register to a small piece of the old boat. Cell phone accessories are backstocked (maybe... they might have just been put in repacks), and the phone displays are sitting in the fixture room. They also accidentally disconnected Target Mobile's computer from the network.

We just started our remodel too. Most of the merchandise has been sorted into repacks by aisle, but we've still had a crap ton of backstock. We didn't have the camera boat before (cameras were in one of the tall aisles for some stupid reason), but we're left with a "mini-boat" with one register.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back