Archived So spot never sent my W-2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do I do? My ETL-Hr is on vacation till monday and her minions are zombies. Other than talking to her, anyone know what can be done?

Never sent it to your house or to the store? I know people at my store have been getting them at the store. Did you sign up for online? I'm guessing not.
I know other ETLs have been getting the W-2s out of the ETL-HRs office when she isn't there.

If you did not sign up for electronic W-2s the paper copies were sent to the stores. Our HR team let people pick them up at the store until Friday when they mailed them out.

I didn't sign up for electronic because I forgot to do that. Our HR is mailing them out friday the 7th. I talked to the HR team members and both have no trace of it so I talked to my ETL-HR at my other store but they didn't get it. Soooooooooo lost in transmission?

Ours were located inside the bin they keep the checks/stubs in on payday, and they handed them to us directly when we got our checks =/ I imagine the Team Member helpline might be able to get a second copy if the first were lost..

Team members at our store had until 2:30pm, Jan. 30th to pick them up in store if they hadn't signed up for the electronic version. Our HRTL was mailing those that hadn't picked them up by the deadline since by law they have to be mailed no later than January 31st.

Ah good to know they are being mailed. I asked a few weeks ago when they would come in and no one knew for sure. I actually tricked TurboTax to download mine. Just need you SSN and Fed withholding from last year( its on the last pay stub for the 2013 year)

Just called TMSC. Confirmed it was never sent, have to wait 7-14 business days before it arrives. Thanks spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back