Archived softline signing

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pointless to map it out on Friday when you are working zracks til noon on Friday and also have a Saturday truck. And we are too busy and short staffed on Saturday to do anything but cashier and put reshop away.

We just got our first full batch of stickies this week. I don't know if will miss folding and tearing the old signs. The process does seem quicker now.

It seems impossible to tie the new stickies by aisle with a PDA, does anyone still do this when locating the NOP signs?

I do the weekly ad prep & I am softlines brand, so I sort all of the signs into file folders by each area then I'll scan the sign and if the product is tied to a table/convertible I'll write the location on the back. Then on Friday mornings I'll go onto the floor to walk each department and I'll put the signs in order of where the racks are so they flow from left to right. It makes it easier for whoever is setting it up on Sunday to find the correct product without having to do much searching, it usually takes me around 1.5 hours to do this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back