Archived Softlines/ Closing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is any1 else softlines team ... going to one person doing the closing duties . I think that a lot more added stress and pressure to put on us . I see even more people leaving .

Is any1 else softlines team ... going to one person doing the closing duties . I think that a lot more added stress and pressure to put on us . I see even more people leaving .
At this rate I guess the store will have to shut down completely. How will they ever replace the people that leave pffft.

I'm not sure what the actual question is.....

So, here's my answer(?): We are E2E at my store. We open w/ 5 TMs; and usually close w/ 4 TMs. Speaking specifically to the closing TMs (because that sounds like your concern), The closing TMs are shift-labeled for certain departments that they are responsible for service, zoning, and go-backs. They also have rotating FR shifts during that time.
If your store has only ONE person closing at night..... your store is either 1) Not using the A&A allocated hours properly, or 2) Your store doesn't have enough TMs available to schedule in the evenings. Either way..... your TL, ETL, and HRETL need to get on the Modernization bus, quickly!

My store has been having one person zone all of softlines every night and one person at the fitting room. Saturdays there are 2 zoners, one leaves at 10 and the other leaves at 9. It sucks but it's doable for now.

My store has been having one person zone all of softlines every night and one person at the fitting room. Saturdays there are 2 zoners, one leaves at 10 and the other leaves at 9. It sucks but it's doable for now.

HOW on Earth do they get ALL the go-backs (reshop) done???? HOW does one TM super-zone in ALL of A&A? It's making my head hurt just thinking about it ! :eek:

HOW on Earth do they get ALL the go-backs (reshop) done???? HOW does one TM super-zone in ALL of A&A? It's making my head hurt just thinking about it ! :eek:

None of the reshop gets done at night lol. For the most part, reshop is done during the day when there is no truck or there is usually 1 night a week with someone scheduled to do just reshop. Zone gets done most nights but obviously, it's not as good as when we had more people closing. Like I said, it's working for now. Definitely won't work a whole lot longer.

It made my head hurt the first few weeks too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back