Archived Softlines signing audit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone give me the quick and dirty way to do a soft lines signing audit? I sort of understand how to read the VA but I have no clue when audits are due or where to look up and see when I need to do them.

I can double check for you tomorrow but there is the audit for leaders in the first couple pages of the adjacency as well as on workbench sometimes attached to the Merchandise Update, other times not and as Monthly Softlines Signing Audit or something like that. That one is more of a "do you have at least this many 11x11s and 23x14s per area?". Audits are not due, but there are on the Softlines Team Leader Business Walk so they are supposed to be checked very two weeks at least. I would audit it once the team has said they have completed the adjacency. Dates for when they are setting are on MyCalendar - Search Workload Planning, or on the front of the adjacency itself. Hope that helps.

P.S. Ready To Wear resets next week. :)

P.S. Ready To Wear resets next week. :)

Whoop whoop! And boys girls intimates activewear the week after.
Like walrus said I would just check them after the adj is set. The new thing with two tables or convertibles is that they'll have two 7 by 11 and one of the bigger signs connecting the two convertibles.
The weekly add is supposed to be audited Sunday Wednesday and Friday if that helps :)

So wait, my etl got on the walkie about 20mins before i was leaving and asked if i audited a&a. This is the first i am hearing about it and he said i had to get it done before i left cause it was due and he needed to email someone. This isnt the first time he has done this to me but am i reading this right in that there is no official audit on workbench?

So wait, my etl got on the walkie about 20mins before i was leaving and asked if i audited a&a. This is the first i am hearing about it and he said i had to get it done before i left cause it was due and he needed to email someone. This isnt the first time he has done this to me but am i reading this right in that there is no official audit on workbench?

Oh I bet he was referring to the latest Merchandise Update that stuckinsoftlines is referring to. The changed the signing for joined convertibles. Instead of each convertible having it's own 23x14, they want one 23x14 in the middle with a 7x11 on the left and right. The merchandise update called for this to be audited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back