Archived something seems a bit fishy about my store

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickey

Searching for a PDA
I show up for work, and it's just like every other day. A couple hours later, a fellow TM tells me it's time to go on their break. Seams normal enough, but it began to get weird because they were gone for almost two hours or so and meals are only 30 minutes.

Since this was like any normal day, I didn't have a walkie, (You have to go through a battle to get equipment) so I didn't hear if anything went down.

I asked another TM if they knew where so and so was, and their eary reply was...they're no longer with us.

My curiosity really got to me, so during my break, I went to the schedule binder and looked for the persons schedule for the next couple of weeks coming..

Next to their name was just a bunch of available days with no hours...

This person was a really hard worker, in my opinion. But that's all I really know about them.

What could have this person done to be fired so hastily?

Could've been that AP was building a case but posting no hrs would've been a tip-off.

If your store is like mine was give it a couple of days and word will get round.
There are always a couple of people who have a way of finding this stuff out, you just have to know who to talk to.
It's like living in a small town.

I think if someone gets caught stealing they probably won't be allowed back to the store guest or not tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back