Logistics Spot considering scanning trucks again

Fortunately they don't break payroll apart like that. And they aren't taking away 50% "pull" payroll.
Sure they don't. Why do I get told that I should have so much payroll for tms to do pulls a day then. It might not be broken down that way when they give you the bucket of hours for payroll but it is calculated in there. And if by some chance it is not calculated for whatever reason we are even more doomed then I thought.

I will fight to the death on this. My counts were infinitely better. Zone was much quicker and easily maintained when the salesfloor is full. It does not take 50% more time it's 30% more at best. It was far more efficient to backstock when you don't leave 1s and 2s in the back that fit on the salesfloor. Backroom was empty and organized. Don't be fooled. Spot wants you to believe it takes 50% less time so they can give you 50% less payroll to do pulls. The marginal gain in time to not pull more is far outweighed by the fullness and organization of 141s.
You can also still do OFOs, the reporting is hollostic now and OFO will count toward your priority %. I don't disagree that backrooms and floors were less/more full, but the time and pulling a single can of peas when there is already 99 on the floor was a waste of time.

Sure they don't. Why do I get told that I should have so much payroll for tms to do pulls a day then. It might not be broken down that way when they give you the bucket of hours for payroll but it is calculated in there. And if by some chance it is not calculated for whatever reason we are even more doomed then I thought.
That's your SD doing their own thing.

Not only that it is additional extra steps
Exactly you are already walking from the backroom to the salefsloor so it's not much more to add a little to the cart to fill it more. I'd rather it be full then spend time pulling items forward.

You can also still do OFOs, the reporting is hollostic now and OFO will count toward your priority %. I don't disagree that backrooms and floors were less/more full, but the time and pulling a single can of peas when there is already 99 on the floor was a waste of time.
Sorry I missed this response. It is not a waste of time when you are already walking from the backroom to the salesfloor doing pulls. Also it is grossly inefficient to pull the priority and then pull the 141s after. If I don't pull the priority first it won't count in the metrics which like allnew2 said is all that matters.

segregated trailer means p1 in one truck , p2 in second truck or 3rd truck . The scanner is basically scanning all carton and the system will say if it’s backstock he/she will put a line on the pick label if it’s backstock and does not go down the line .Trucks are being done in 1h no matter the size . No more dbos . Made a team of 6 team members for priority fill. Then 3 team members overnight for zone and returns apart from the inbound .
What was p2 team schedule 9-5:30 or 10-6:30 it is now old school Hardlines . Where they are just there for the guest .
Is this essentially bringing back the 'Red Line' process? Does this pave the way for at least a overnight/early morning backroom team?

Consistently green with priority pulls but we will also pull OFO in its entirety if the dpci is a reasonable number like 30 and under. We are also trying to get some of the larger OFO more manageable and will pull by aisle so its fast pushing.

Sorry I missed this response. It is not a waste of time when you are already walking from the backroom to the salesfloor doing pulls. Also it is grossly inefficient to pull the priority and then pull the 141s after. If I don't pull the priority first it won't count in the metrics which like allnew2 said is all that matters.
Like I said though, the reporting is hollostic now. If you pull all your OFOs to 100% your priorities will also be 100%.

Back