Archived SR. AP-TL

Status
Not open for further replies.
This wouldn't make any sense as AP-TL's are not allowed to have POS numbers. As the are not allowed to lo on to the registers. LODs are required to have supervisor Numbers to do overrides. APTL's last I checked are not allowed to lo into the registers at all

I won't get too much into it. But there are talks regarding replacing more ETL APs with APTLs. But they won't have LOD shifts. This isn't soon. We are talking way down the road.

As for SR TL, there are atleast two APTLs in my district that have been around a long time and have the SR TL pay grade.

Last edited:
All these crazy capital letters make my head hurt.

Lolololol cutting down AP even more. I wouldn't be surprised. Pay Raises for the APTLs would be nice, but not the 2 or 3 LODs shifts a week.

This wouldn't make any sense as AP-TL's are not allowed to have POS numbers. As the are not allowed to lo on to the registers. LODs are required to have supervisor Numbers to do overrides. APTL's last I checked are not allowed to lo into the registers at all

I still have my numbers and use it 2-3 times a week to force AP guests to make excuses as to why they don't want to pay for what they were planning on stewing

Sounds like you're thinking of TPS. TPS' can't log on to registers. APTL's certainly can.

I know of a store where the APTL worked one LOD shift a week as part of their development. But it obviously isn't standard practice.

In my District APTL are not allowed to have numbers at all, as they know where all the cameras point, where the blind spots are, etc.....
I def didn't mean TPS as only 2 stores in my district have them which is mine is not one of.

Last edited:
APTL have numbers only to make training receipts for stops. They aren't allowed to ring people up. One of the former AP-TLS at my store did and the IC flagged it

Would be the best position in target by far. Almost had this position but my APBP at the time decided that we had too many internal results for me not to focus on them 40 hours a week. This position is being discussed as a possibility for the target express stores.

That would be terrible if it happened around here

The whole point of an AP-TL (in my area of the country) is that if you're an APTL, you're alone. No APS, no TPS, alone. So adding LOD shifts would just make that infinitely more ridiculous

Sounds like you're thinking of TPS. TPS' can't log on to registers. APTL's certainly can.

I know of a store where the APTL worked one LOD shift a week as part of their development. But it obviously isn't standard practice.
I'm an APTL, and I can't log into registers, I get the "Team Member Not Authorized"

Whenever I'm asked why I say "Look at it like this. Say I log onto a register and steal money, who are you going to turn to to see what happened? Me. It's a conflict of interest"

The whole point of an AP-TL (in my area of the country) is that if you're an APTL, you're alone. No APS, no TPS, alone. So adding LOD shifts would just make that infinitely more ridiculous.
APTLs have teams (TPS, APS) in low volume, high theft stores and high volume, high theft stores. Some even have both ETL AP and APTL. I think the thought of LOD shifts would be for team leaders in those situations.

It's still crazy.

Why not just have an ETL-AP at that point? The only advantage I see to having an APTL vs. an ETL-AP is that the TL doesn't have to focus on anything other than AP issues.

The whole point of an AP-TL (in my area of the country) is that if you're an APTL, you're alone. No APS, no TPS, alone. So adding LOD shifts would just make that infinitely more ridiculous

I'm an APTL, and I can't log into registers, I get the "Team Member Not Authorized"

Whenever I'm asked why I say "Look at it like this. Say I log onto a register and steal money, who are you going to turn to to see what happened? Me. It's a conflict of interest"
Get a LOD to add you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back