Not open for further replies.
happy-star-wars-day-may-the-fourth-be-with-you-20297-1304524213-11%5B1%5D.jpg

September 4 2015 !!

254294.jpg

image001.jpg

Go to Toy-R-Us get a better deal !!

thenug-Yke0UZTJ9i.gif

tumblr_ls76e4w95h1qabyjc%5B1%5D.gif

the etls and my pog TL were planning it all out today, in a closed door meeting no less lol, i snuck in the room to "grab a fixture" and they all got silent till i left lol

oh, okay.. yeah, I was wondering about the star wars clothes that were on boxes marked as backstop.

Damn Stormtrooper bike.. Too bad it will be spot quality..
You can't beat our prices for fat tires. Bike shop near me starts at 150 for just the tires, 300+ for a whole bike.

we have some large boxes sitting on our line saying do not open until... and we have a bunch of nerdy employees huddled around it (me included) going, can we pleaseeee open it and look. we get shot down everytime.

Also we have had to pull product off the floor almost everyday since we have TM's who can't read the boxes street date or they have been told "Push it anyways cause you always flex over outs" so they push it out.. We see it and pull it.

Once things are sent to the stores the cat is out of the bag, and no specific details of what and what version have been spilled. You would just know there will be stuff, but not exactly what stuff..
Yep. We had a guest rather upset today that she couldn't purchase the shirt she found on the floor. So the TL told her we would hold it for her at guest services until the event. I told the TL I couldn't promise anything but I could guarantee the guest would forget about it by then. He told me that's what he figured, but we still had to hold it. Oy.

Yep. We had a guest rather upset today that she couldn't purchase the shirt she found on the floor. So the TL told her we would hold it for her at guest services until the event. I told the TL I couldn't promise anything but I could guarantee the guest would forget about it by then. He told me that's what he figured, but we still had to hold it. Oy.

your store is allowed to put stuff on hold? we stopped doing that for some reason or another.

we have some large boxes sitting on our line saying do not open until... and we have a bunch of nerdy employees huddled around it (me included) going, can we pleaseeee open it and look. we get shot down everytime.
I've got a pile of signs in the trailer and a giant display from Hasbro....It's killing me not to look.

The whole not looking in the boxes thing completely failed at my store. For one, some of them don't even have labels, so I kinda had to open them in order to properly backstock them...

I brought up my question of "are people really that into a movie they haven't even seen yet?" And the nerds at my store looked at me like I was crazy lol. I've only seen the first two movies (SW and Empire Strikes Back) so far, so maybe I'm just not there yet? Idk. I don't think I've ever loved anything as much as Star Wars people love Star Wars. I won't deny having a few themed items, but I didn't wait in line for any of it.

flow team shelved them today... needless to say we had some mad tl's

Our TL over toys has been pissed for the last couple of weeks now, since overnight just puts out everything. They can't read "Street Date 9-4-15, DO NOT STOCK BEFORE"

But I keep being told they don't have time to do it right or really take the time to read in order to finish the truck cause being finished is more important than any kind of accuracy. So we burn daytime hours to backstock the tubs of crap they over pushed.. Today was 4 tubs of crap, for just me. And not big stuff like plastics either.. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back