Archived Star Wars Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ours went great. We had to refill each location at least three times before I left at 2:30. We also did not have the Infinity Toybox Takeover packs, but we gave guests either two free Disney Infinity characters or a $20 gift card instead. Gotta get rid of those 1.0 characters somehow!

Last edited:
Ours went great. We had to refill each location at least three times before I left at 2:30. We also did not have the Infinity Toybox Takeover packs, but we gave guests either two free Disney Infinity characters or a $20 gift card instead. Gotta get rid of those 1.0 characters somehow!

No clue how ours went, as every single one of our guests were raiding Market, but to BTC.

Gotta love being 60/1800 targets in dry Market sales and being the only guy in Dry Market/PFresh.

I got the chewbacca display today, but received the shirts and giveaway bags Friday from ups

all i received was storm trooper. chewe that tall one. the xwing something. sign for the shipper.
even the one for the conveyor belt checklane i didnt received it. I hope my support have answer when I get in tom.

all i received was storm trooper. chewe that tall one. the xwing something. sign for the shipper.
even the one for the conveyor belt checklane i didnt received it. I hope my support have answer when I get in tom.
Everything should "be" at the by the 4th. Keep on look out for it.

Our Star Wars sky landers release was a bust. It didn't help, that no one in our district had the free toy box takeover villains for the presell guests.

Same here. I thought we'd have a rush of people come in for them. A few parents picking up a preorder, but that was it. Not one phone call either. And we never got the preorder bonus, so anyone who preordered it just got $20 off. Not bad at all.

I know some people were waiting at the door for Infinity this morning, and everything kept selling like crazy. We only had 1 reserve so I wasn't really worried about the giveaway. Honestly I forgot to even notify anyone about it it completely slipped my mind lol. I guess no one got the Villains pack?

Re: Villains pack. There's an update on my support on what to do right now.

Re: Force Friday. I feel like this is going to be Lilly Pulitzer all over again. Gone in 5 minutes, and then the event Saturday will be pointless because we'll have nothing to sell. Our leadership is gung-ho about the sales, but I mentioned holding a small amount of the inventory for Saturday's event and they looked at me like I suddenly grew two more heads. The PR image of a TM staffing a demo table for a product we dont have in front of an empty section is bad.

Re: Villains pack. There's an update on my support on what to do right now.

Re: Force Friday. I feel like this is going to be Lilly Pulitzer all over again. Gone in 5 minutes, and then the event Saturday will be pointless because we'll have nothing to sell. Our leadership is gung-ho about the sales, but I mentioned holding a small amount of the inventory for Saturday's event and they looked at me like I suddenly grew two more heads. The PR image of a TM staffing a demo table for a product we dont have in front of an empty section is bad.
Redwire about not all product getting in for the set either. One to two weeks out...

I'm so happy my store isn't doing the midnight thing. I do have to come in at 8 though, and I hope our APS is on.

I want one of those bikes, I wonder if they will do a non Star Wars version. They are so ridiculous they are awesome.. I would have to go off on it and mod and paint it.. Lots of flat black and bright green. And I would have to pinstripe the frame..

At least the toy box thing came in today...we even got an extra two since they come in packs of 6.
If your talking about the giveaway toxic for preordering the Disney infinity that nobody got Sunday, I believe they are street dated for October sometime, or were atleast when we looked them up Sunday. So if you still have preorders to fill, that's great, otherwise they're going to be sitting in the stockroom for a month.

I want one of those bikes, I wonder if they will do a non Star Wars version. They are so ridiculous they are awesome.. I would have to go off on it and mod and paint it.. Lots of flat black and bright green. And I would have to pinstripe the frame..
We've carried a black and orange fat tire all summer...

There were stormtroopers on the entrance doors and an 8' Chewbacca making noise when I rolled in today.

I'm gonna ask the STL if I can have Chewbacca when the shit is over...

The Star Wars signing and displays are street dated and shouldn't be out till Friday morning before store opens right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back