Archived Starbucks Order Gone Forever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex2015

Starbucks TL
This is my second week as a Starbucks Team Leader and I have to place my order for supplies every Thursday by 11am. I sat down and spent a long time going through and scanning each barcode with the myDevice. Today I went to go check the status of my order and it was no where to be found. The helpdesk referred me to another number to check to see if the distribution center received anything from me (they didn't).

Is there any way for me to make sure this order gets through, so that it is delivered on the regular Tuesday that it always comes?

The SBTL before me moved to another department and didn't feel like placing any sort of order (or telling me about the darling cockroaches) and it wasn't fun driving all around the district last week begging other Starbucks TLs for supplies.

I'm not sure if this works for starbucks, but it works for produce, meat and deli...
Workbench > Detailed DSD Report > dropdown to starbucks and select date that the order was placed

It should show a detail by dpci of what was ordered.

There is a way to place an "emergency" order, but in my experience, it always shows up on the standard ship date, never earlier.

Try it on a pda. Then, review training guide for my device for food/sb ordering. It is a little tricky to do, I did read the guide. I was working with my sb/fa tl's trying to see how the process worked on the my Device. They haven't time to test it out, yet.
Hey, @redeye58! We need some help, please.

Last edited:
I've only been SBTL for a month and recently had the same issue, I kept placing orders but nothing would come in. You must place your order no later then 9pm on Sunday, Starbucks has 3 order guides 1 being pastries will be received Tuesday. You can order pastries up to 3 times per week, place Sunday receive Tueday, place Monday recieve Wednesday, place Tueday recieve Thursday. Starbucks supplies if placed on Sunday before 9pm will arrive not the Tuesday coming up but the one after. Supplie orders take up to two weeks which I was unaware of till I was in the same situation you are in. I my supported failure to receive shipment of supplies. Response was to contact Starbucks LSR because Target was in no way in control of shipments, LSR communicated two week period for shipments to arrive.

Two weeks? Mine come 5 days after I order. Because of the time crunch, tho, I print out my guide the day before & start marking according to the running list I've had since last week.
I scan my order in before 10am; that's after the initial morning slams but before the worst ones (10:15-11am).
To check your order status is as Whip says & the same on 'emergency' orders. The few we got were not only still late but the cases were frequently damaged or short.
I've been using a PDT for orders because everyone always snags the MyDevices first. The one time I DID use a device, my order was two days late (?!), which hadn't happened before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back