• Thread starter Ludwig3
  • Start date
  • Replies 8
  • Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Ludwig3

Over the past year and a half our TL has called out multiply times, so much it has our BR talking, even our new ETL-LOG expression his opinion. It frustrates me someone in that position not caring one bit about a job any of us would have loved to land. Everyone of our long time BR guys were turned down just to make room for this guy. (He was good friends with our former ETL-LOG mind you) He comes in and everything literally crashes, now he doesn't even come to work!

I usually step up and try to get us clean. I'm just tired of doing the tasks he SHOULD be doing, while he enjoys the better pay. I don't mind doing audits, SDA's or helping newer employees because I feel it shows my knowledge and dedication. I just wish Spot would hire TM's who actually care and quit this favorship circle our district has created. Plus I don't wanna confront HR because I fear I will seem like a weasel who is starting trouble. What a mess!

HR scares me a little bit. I've heard horror stories of them toying with people's transfers and some TM's being without jobs whenever they relocated. I don't wanna be known as the guy who got X canned. :D

Prob not allot you can do, sorry to say. Complaints to HR seem to always come back to haunt you at good old spot. Target is like a small town, you tell one person expect everyone to know about it.

If he is on final maybe apply for his spot seems like your passionate about it and you know enough :)

And it's all in the way you say something watch your tone and words and tell your etl

If he is on final maybe apply for his spot seems like your passionate about it and you know enough :)

And it's all in the way you say something watch your tone and words and tell your etl

He'll have nine lives just like any management in our district. All of us BR guys have been together for a while and try to do a good job. We lost our long time TL and for this guy to just come in and dump on us, we're all a little irate at him.

I've seen I Tl get termed his team turned on him went to the etls about everything it took them about 6 months to get him out it was a little awkward because I was going for the Tl possition while he got put on final...

Get your teams support he will either get better or get fired.

I'm having a similar situation with my co team lead she has a princess complex and since she's socially awkward she doesn't always know how to talk to people but my team and I have been going to the etl and I've seen mild baby step improvements

Document it & talk to your hr or etl-log. Your tl maybe on a final.

I've heard horror stories of them toying with people's transfers and some TM's being without jobs whenever they relocated. I don't wanna be known as the guy who got X canned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back