Archived Starting wage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bella

Disoriented TM
Anyone care to share the current starting wage at your Target?

they started me at $8.25, but another girl got $8.50 and I had experience.....

It was $8.00 when I started some years ago. Not sure if it still is.

I'm not sure what the other shifts get paid. I get 9.75 for a 11pm-3am shift. However this is also in WA.

$8.00 for cashiers, $8.50 for flow team + $1.00/ hr from 4 AM to 8 AM.

At my store, N03 is $7.50. However, it's supposedly going up due to NY's 3-part minimum wage hike. (commiecorvus, did that become official?)

At my store, N03 is $7.50. However, it's supposedly going up due to NY's 3-part minimum wage hike. (commiecorvus, did that become official?)

As of March 29, it went from $7.25/hour to $9/hour over three years, beginning with $8 by the end of 2013, $8.75 by the end of 2014, and $9 by the end of 2015.
New Jersey votes to raise theirs in November, we've got our fingers crossed.

As of March 29, it went from $7.25/hour to $9/hour over three years, beginning with $8 by the end of 2013, $8.75 by the end of 2014, and $9 by the end of 2015.
New Jersey votes to raise theirs in November, we've got our fingers crossed.

I guess I've got a few raises to look forward to at my other job then. Target? Not until next year because there's no way I'll be even remotely close after next year's review.

At my store they started me out at 8.00.
They say competitive wages, (yeah right) right next door is a Winn Dixie that I use to work at their cashiers start at 9.98

$9.00 as a Backroom TM here, [plus $1.00/hr during overnight shifts (which are only available during the holiday seasons here.)]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back