Archived states with liquor

Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest battle is dealing with corp salesplanners of wine and Champange that doesnt sell well or at all. Having different ones for the next salesplanner and ETL log and Backroom tl asking why is there so much excess.

My the stores in my state sell beer and wine. But even with the discount you can get it cheaper elsewhere. You usually significantly cheaper.

Same here in NC, beer is much cheaper at most grocery stores, especially since they often run sales on them, making it that much cheaper to buy elsewhere. Usually even clearance beer prices are laughable.

Except when they put high life on clearance at my store. Funny thing is it kept getting ordered while it was on clearance, so I kept buying the new ones that would come in until they finally stopped shipping. :D

i had a pricing issue with meijer in michigan, and they told me they could not change the price due to the price being regulated buy the state. needless to say, i asked for the manager. the price was cheaper on the label in the cooler than was marked on the item. In michigan there is a fee the stores pays the customer/guest if that happens. meijers told me no. i said yes and i want to see a manager now. she wouldn't even give me the price that the label in the cooler said. state ruled, cannot do it. i was persistent, i got it! i believe most of the Targets in Michigan area sell wine and mixers. We would love to have BEER!

i had a pricing issue with meijer in michigan, and they told me they could not change the price due to the price being regulated buy the state. needless to say, i asked for the manager. the price was cheaper on the label in the cooler than was marked on the item. In michigan there is a fee the stores pays the customer/guest if that happens. meijers told me no. i said yes and i want to see a manager now. she wouldn't even give me the price that the label in the cooler said. state ruled, cannot do it. i was persistent, i got it! i believe most of the Targets in Michigan area sell wine and mixers. We would love to have BEER!

I bought clearance vodka at Meijer in Michigan. I don't know where the price fell within state guidelines. My store sells beer, wine and liquor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back