Archived Stickers! for kids – What's your "policy?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we got those I was like FINALLY I’m tired of the safety stickers but then they never sent us any more so we ran out hella fast but we have BOXES of the safety stickers!!! o_O

Dang, I'm curious to see these safety stickers now. We've had the Bullseye sunglasses ones since I came back to Spot last fall.

Dang, I'm curious to see these safety stickers now. We've had the Bullseye sunglasses ones since I came back to Spot last fall.
Check your carts and handbaskets LOL. We've got em stuck all over the place at my store. They have a red background with Spot in a seat belt, and it says something along the lines of "buckle up for safety". The entire roll is the same image.

I’ve actually written up a TM for refusing a kid a sticker because they didn’t ask nicely.
Okay, yeah, see, that's just asking for trouble. I will give out stickers if asked.

We've had the Bullseye sunglasses ones since I came back to Spot last fall.
I've seen these. They come in rolls with Bullseye doing different things. Holding fruit. Listening to headphones. Etc.

But it seems only the "tenured" folk (older cashiers who seem to have been there for a few years) have these and they religiously hold on to their rolls and take them with them when they go to break, lunch, etc. No one gives a care about the "I buckled up" ones which are everywhere.

@PassinTime @GoodyNN

Here's one. I use these to attach my Speed Key to a gift card so I can add some support to it. Comes in handy at SCO.

Attachments

• 4992C4EC-3F05-44DB-A316-08E9FBE7E0F2.jpeg
    4992C4EC-3F05-44DB-A316-08E9FBE7E0F2.jpeg
    778.8 KB · Views: 11
The buckled ones were from some program last year and we had a million left over. Everyone got sick of them so I just ordered the new ones. Last fall they changed the way you get stickers. They used to come in but now you order through SAP and they send you whatever the seasonally appropriate stickers are

I've been back to Target almost a year and we have had the same stickers the whole time. Hopefully we get different ones soon! Even the kids are tired of them. Maybe their Moms shop Target a bit too much?

I give them out to every kid that wants one. If a kid is super shy I will leave it on the paper backing and give it to mom/dad to hand to them later. I’m usually at SCO tho so I’m not scanning their items. I’m just helping distract the kids while I talk to mom about Cartwheel, red card benefits, etc.

Wow, talking about Cartwheel and RedCards! We're high theft so our focus is "a bit" different.

I tear off like three or four at a time and just hand them to the kid.

I once was a bit more generous and gave like 6 or 7 to a group of two siblings and handed them to the eldest (implication: share, you little twerp). He runs off with them, doesn't even say thanks, and the younger sibling comes up to me demanding (just reaches out his hand like, "excuse me, you filthy red-and-khaki servant, where the f- are mine?") and I give him four and he looks at them with such disgust and runs off, too.

Mom's just on her cell phone probably on Facebook or something.

No other kids got stickers from me that evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back