Archived sticky signs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how every 100 or so rip the label strips right off the shelf

I remember seeing them for the first time this past week or two. Was thinking, what moron took off the DPCIs from the sign. Apparently, I'm the moron, since until seeing that picture, I overlooked them being at the top of the sign (kept looking in the old location by the barcode).

Our stl showed us a sample of the sticky signs but we haven't started using them yet

I've seen them in two stores in my district, but they've yet to appear at mine. I even took one when I first saw them and brought it to my ETL, she had no knowledge of their existence. I can't wait for them to come to my store, if an all store rollout is in the future.

I've seen them used in a few stores around here and agree that they look nice. Makes an aisle "pop" more and I would think they're less of a hassle for the flow team when they're pushing. Knock them off and easily stick it back on, not bad.

I think I'm going to love them. I have a tm who loves to stick signs in the label holder "cause they fall out when guests grab items" but he can't do that with sticky tops.

I think I'm going to love them. I have a tm who loves to stick signs in the label holder "cause they fall out when guests grab items" but he can't do that with sticky tops.

Where else would you put signs?
He likes to stick the bottom of the sign in the label holder, so it covers the product...I'll try to post a pic later. Supposedly the guy above our dtl called it out as great.

They could be about half as sticky.
We've had them for about 6 months now and we now have label strips broke /ripped in half all over the store. Plus you can't pull them off a peghook without popping open the label holder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back