Still on the schedule even though I'm quitting.

My two weeks are in and my last day is this Friday. When I look at the paper schedule in clerical, I see that I'm no longer being scheduled for shifts on next week's schedule, but I notice that my name is still on that one second set of papers behind the main schedule. Do you know which one I'm talking about? It's that smaller schedule that includes on demand team members and the ETL's names. My name is still on there and I was just wondering what it means and if it's something that I need to bring up to anyone.

Did you resign in Workday?

If so I would print that out for your records.

Your ODTM might just be a glitch.

My two weeks are in and my last day is this Friday. When I look at the paper schedule in clerical, I see that I'm no longer being scheduled for shifts on next week's schedule, but I notice that my name is still on that one second set of papers behind the main schedule. Do you know which one I'm talking about? It's that smaller schedule that includes on demand team members and the ETL's names. My name is still on there and I was just wondering what it means and if it's something that I need to bring up to anyone.
It means they can’t delete you off til after your last day.

Back