Archived still showing active but i gave notice

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i gave my notice like last week i started my new job like asap because they wanted me to and this new job is giving me hours unlike spot i was able to log into benifits website and it says i am still active does it mean hr did not key in my info do i have to call the store and find out whats going on? i filled out my papers and handed them to tsc and she said hr will take care of it. so i am wondering why i am still showing active unless they have not keyed it in yet

so i gave my notice like last week i started my new job like asap because they wanted me to and this new job is giving me hours unlike spot i was able to log into benifits website and it says i am still active does it mean hr did not key in my info do i have to call the store and find out whats going on? i filled out my papers and handed them to tsc and she said hr will take care of it. so i am wondering why i am still showing active unless they have not keyed it in yet
Did you give a two-week notice, and has the time period you specified expired yet? That may be why it's showing active.

Depending on when they key'd your termination it could take unto two weeks for everything to update... Target pay and Benefits website isn't run by target, so my guess is that it'll be the last thing to be updated.

We had a lady in our store( older and sassy as hell lol )...who gave a 4 week notice. On her last day ( which was a Thurs) they put out the new schedule and she was scheduled for the next week. She told the hr tm...and was told oh don't worry we will just take you off. She then told the hr tm...I don't care if you take me off or not, I mean I am quitting...so its not like you can fire me or something. I was just letting you know so that you wouldn't be short handed ....damn I miss her..s.he was always good for a laugh

no gave like a 3 day notice i was only on the schedule for one day for a measly very short shift i know i should have given like a two week notice but this new job had my schedule for the next 4 weeks already for me.

Sorry, @Hardlinesmaster. Long day.

My last day was last Wednesday, 4/15.It took until today to show me being out of the system. When I was in HR, 2-3 business days was the norm.
@slinesslave1 , you can always call HROC (800-394-1885), to check on the status. I can tell you that I have indeed had some careless ETL-HR's in the past-they filled out the term webform when they felt like it. Hopefully, this isn't what is going on...

Last edited:
no gave like a 3 day notice i was only on the schedule for one day for a measly very short shift i know i should have given like a two week notice but this new job had my schedule for the next 4 weeks already for me.
Three days notice may as well be zero notice in Spot's eyes.

You did your part by telling them when your last day would be, and you have moved on to your new job, so there is nothing to worry about. The only thing left is to wait for your final paycheck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back