Archived Store advice/ dc transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

notfit05

Trainer/ clerical / inbound D.C. /
considering transferring to the store or applying for a management position once I finish my degree, currently I'm in a dc with 4 years in inbound and also a trainer. Any input advice etc is appreciated. I have one question specifically how does the level of management go as far as titles at the store ?

Mgt title are are etl's at the stores. You can look on her for jobs. Have you considered being a group leader at the DC? You could get the mgt job faster at the DC.

Be prepared for pay in the $10-$10.50/hr range and part-time hours if you transfer as a TM. TLs are full time and I believe start at $13.

No I wouldn't be transferring until my degree is complete and the only way I'd transfer is if I received an assistant manager position otherwise it wouldn't be worth it, and actually if I transfer over now I keep my current pay rate of 21$ an hour according to hr. If I understand it correctly it goes TL ( department manager) Etl (assistant manager )then stl or srtl ? Is that correct ?

No I wouldn't be transferring until my degree is complete and the only way I'd transfer is if I received an assistant manager position otherwise it wouldn't be worth it, and actually if I transfer over now I keep my current pay rate of 21$ an hour according to hr. If I understand it correctly it goes TL ( department manager) Etl (assistant manager )then stl or srtl ? Is that correct ?
TL - department manager
SrTL - department manager with some manager on duty shifts
ETL - assistant manager for a specific area
STL - store manager

TL - department manager
SrTL - department manager with some manager on duty shifts
ETL - assistant manager for a specific area
STL - store manager
Thanks, do you or anyone else have any I put on the difficulty of getting a spot as say a Etl or srtl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back