Archived Store closed due to flooding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

POGoddess

STL with only a TL title
SOOOOOO
Harvey wrecked shop in Houston this past weekend and left many stores closed for a few days, some for repairs.

Does anyone know if we get paid for the days that the stores had to close if we were scheduled to work?

SOOOOOO
Harvey wrecked shop in Houston this past weekend and left many stores closed for a few days, some for repairs.

Does anyone know if we get paid for the days that the stores had to close if we were scheduled to work?

They didn't pay us when the stores where shut down for Sandy, so I suspect not.
You might be able to get hours at other stores though.

They didn't pay us when the stores where shut down for Sandy, so I suspect not.
You might be able to get hours at other stores though.
You weren't even paid for the shifts you were scheduled for? The few times there were major snowstorms here in the north and stores shut down, the TMs who were scheduled got paid.

Target is taking up contributions and matching them doable for dollar up to one million from team members to give to those team members in affected areas they say they will have given out a total of 3 million by the time it's all said and done .. on another note you may qualify for partial or short term unemployment during the downtime depending on its length

After Hurricane Rita, some TMs told me they got paid for helping clean out their store after damage assessment was done.
Lines of dumpsters in the parking lot & they'd take out carts & tubs of wrecked merch to dump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back