Archived Store codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm creating a game for a fff and I was wondering if if I could get some help remembering all the store codes I know of four codes red green yellow and 99 but are there any others? Your help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Code Black - armored truck delivery/pickup for the CO.

Also curious about 99

We just say (the extension number) is here. And I've also started letting them behind the service desk when they get here so they aren't so eager to make a run for it while the ETLs and SrTLs argue about who is going to come up.

Our store used to call it "The Lighthouse". As in "LOD needed to The Lighthouse, please". Also "code 1" has been traded for "Guests First" for a backup at CL.

This took place the other day:

(Overheard in the walkies)
Electronics TM: umm, I have a code eleven in electronics
(Confused silence)
STL: Umm, what was that, electronics TM?
Electronics TM: I have a code eleven in electronics.
STL: I'm really sorry, but what is that?
E-TM: I don't know, isn't that the code for a missing child?
STL: that's a code yellow! (Continues to mobilize team into action) What's the description of the child?
E-TM: (gives description of child)
*the rest of us jump into position*
STL: where was he last seen?
E-TM: I have him here at the boat. It's his mom we can't find.
STL: that is not a code yellow. Cancel code yellow team. I'll be right over there.

The STL spent a good amount of brain power after that wondering where we went off course. But we did get a good chuckle out of it.

I'm gonna have to really unlearn the codes from walmart, as we used colour codes there, but they meant diffeent things.

I had a store manager that used to page code brown for washroom cleanups. Only problem is code brown at Walmart means "gun violence" and people are supposed to get everyone the hell outta there, without crossing that area... we got him to switch to code marmalade after that. We also used to page code mint or code pink for hot/cute customers.... nothing brought everyone running like a "code mint infants"... One lady used to complain she was covering 20 departments so people started paging "code 20 - domestics" to let her know they were going on break and she needed to listen for their pages.

Don't think I'll be pulling those stunts at Target, but they do make me smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back