Archived Store Front Item

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep getting items brought back to me that say “Store Front Item bring to Reverse Logistics.” Does anyone know what to do with them?

But Dude, where do you get the TCIN number if they don't attach the slip? Can't be looked up by UPC, already tried...

But Dude, where do you get the TCIN number if they don't attach the slip? Can't be looked up by UPC, already tried...
You just have to find the item in target.com.
I keep getting items brought back to me that say “Store Front Item bring to Reverse Logistics.” Does anyone know what to do with them?
I forget the number it’s like 711 or something but it’s on workbench. You call that number and they provide you with a shipping label to return to the vendor

Call TGS at 733 and give them TCIN (printed on that slip at the bottom, and ask for address. They will provide it and ask for store number. Then make a shipping label for it and send it back

Last edited:
Vaguely feel like it’s 733 just in case 711 doesn’t work. If you have the TCIN it’s like the easiest phone call at target you’ll ever make.

Very stupid question here. Where do you make a call to 711 or 733 from? Do you call from your zebra or what? Why is this a different protocol from any other IR?

Sorry, guys and gals I know all that, my question is where do you get the TCIN number if your Guest Service team is idiots and did not attach the slip to the item, I've got about 5 items now....

Sorry, guys and gals I know all that, my question is where do you get the TCIN number if your Guest Service team is idiots and did not attach the slip to the item, I've got about 5 items now....
I have the same problem. I’m accumulating a small pile with no idea how to find the TCIN. Nobody seems to be able to help me out at our store.

I have the same problem. I’m accumulating a small pile with no idea how to find the TCIN. Nobody seems to be able to help me out at our store.
1) partner with GS to ensure slips are being attached in the future. we might be able to reprint in print labels, idk.
2) Scan with target app, try to find TCIN in details there
3) if all else fails, call 733 and provide UPC

1) partner with GS to ensure slips are being attached in the future. we might be able to reprint in print labels, idk.
2) Scan with target app, try to find TCIN in details there
3) if all else fails, call 733 and provide UPC
Thanks, but I've already done all those things. Now I'm waiting on a MySupport that at one point said "Partnering At HQ" but is now just back to "In Progress". I figured i'd try here because most likely I'll die of old age before I get an answer from MySupport.... C'est La Vie!

Have an ETL escalate it. Literally any ETL. I have the Specialty Sales escalate my lovely defective toner cartridges that prevent the store from operating. (Omg what do we do if we can’t make copies???? Idk maybe just print out the logs you need??! Oh yeahhhh 🤦‍♀️) Sorry, got off topic. Escalating usually forces an answer within 48 hours in my experience!

Besides printing the shipping labels is there a packing slip or any other paperwork involved?

Have an ETL escalate it. Literally any ETL. I have the Specialty Sales escalate my lovely defective toner cartridges that prevent the store from operating. (Omg what do we do if we can’t make copies???? Idk maybe just print out the logs you need??! Oh yeahhhh 🤦‍♀️) Sorry, got off topic. Escalating usually forces an answer within 48 hours in my experience!
Unfortunately, that requires competent and caring ETLs... we have none. I tried that as well. Even the former ETL who lied on my review was willing to do that for me. I hope the whole company is not this way...

Still no answer from MySupport, but oh look, there's now "an App for that"... as soon as it goes live

Is anyone having problems with the Store Front Items? I used to be able to scan it in with My Work to get the address to send it back but now that’s not working. Is anyone else having this problem?

Is anyone having problems with the Store Front Items? I used to be able to scan it in with My Work to get the address to send it back but now that’s not working. Is anyone else having this problem?
I think there’s another app to scan it in now. Receive maybe? I don’t remember

You go to the Revlog app. Tap the 3 dots/line in the top right corner. Tap vendor inquiry and it’ll give you the address. No need to call the number anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back