Archived Store Layout Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the old maps that they don’t use. Surprising the old links still work after they started using the new maps on the website with the aisle numbers on them

These are the old maps that they don’t use. Surprising the old links still work after they started using the new maps on the website with the aisle numbers on them
this... these are all old maps... new maps can be found in target app or on target.com store page w aisle numbers

I kinda want to post mine bc it's super unique and kinda cool but at the same time I've never seen another store with anything even CLOSE to what mine is so I don't want it matched back...

Last edited:
just made a throwaway because i was disappointed by the lack of two story target representation here, but i didn’t want to give myself away on my other account. softlines is slighty different now and no portrait studio, but pretty accurate otherwise. AA953C05-15F7-46D7-9148-60A7D9A7D448.jpeg

lrXzCeu.jpg

Probably due for an update on the map, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mine is a very low volume store i believe. ....we are getting a drive Screenshot_2018-10-23-00-02-34-1.png up soon and I think we need a bigger target but who knows?!?

@MechanicWife do you have IGS too? You store layout is pretty similar to mine, minus the location of Starbucks and we don’t have a stand-alone Photo.

Was this taken down or something? I can't seem to get it to work.
Is the store number in the URL "TXXXX" or simply "XXXX"? Or for example, since I'm a 3 digit store, "TXXX" or "XXX"?
None of those worked 😓

16D86A1A-2446-40F6-BF8E-A556C7A7C330.jpeg
Photo doesn’t label Cafe which is in the lower right whitespace, our offices are above that same whitespace. Women’s wear is actually on the large grey space on the right (it’s labeled on the picture like that because that’s where the sign was). The photo lab was gone years ago, now it’s just a kiosk now.

Is the store number in the URL "TXXXX" or simply "XXXX"? Or for example, since I'm a 3 digit store, "TXXX" or "XXX"?
None of those worked 😓

I found using 0XXX works. Try that.

None of those worked 😓
I tried all the same combinations (I'm also a 3-digit store and tried both the 3 digits and with a leading zero in all variations) and couldn't get anything to respond.

I tried all the same combinations (I'm also a 3-digit store and tried both the 3 digits and with a leading zero in all variations) and couldn't get anything to respond.
Don’t forget the .png

My store: 40263066-0C0C-408F-BF85-DB410B9D29F9.jpeg

The tgtfile site has my store, but the only locations that are correct are the rest rooms and pharmacy. This blurry blob is from t.com. myStore.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back