Archived Stuff You Still Don't Know How to Do.

Greatest Fear?

• The waitress at the restaurant forgetting about you.

• Accidentally bending your legs the opposite way.

• Fear of getting electrocuted when plugging in appliances.

• The battery in your phone exploding.

• Finding a spider in the toilet paper roll.

• Your phone alarm somehow failing to ring even though it's never done so.

• The cashier giving you a look for buying 2 donuts, obviously for yourself.

• Showing up to a costume party, only to realize it was LAST weekend.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First, drill a hole in your head. Sure, it's gonna hurt a bit but you'll be one step closer to understanding.

I have been on the pricing team for the last couple weeks and have not been shown how to print labels yet.

Been here about a year and a half and I have no idea how to backstock. I hear it's simple but I'm not sure I want the potential added responsibility of taking that task away from backroom.

I always forget how to do hardlines endcaps. I don't know how to find out whats setting on it. Mostly just figuring out where to start and the easiest way to do it.

Been here about a year and a half and I have no idea how to backstock. I hear it's simple but I'm not sure I want the potential added responsibility of taking that task away from backroom.

Backstocking is pretty simple. Either with a mydevice or pda. First with the mydevice you scan your item you want to backstock see if there's a location for it in the back (wanting to keep these items together for future batches makes it a whole lot easier when pulling) and then scan your location, and enter in your quantity of how much you are backstocking. With the pda you can login to RF apps then type in STO for stowing an item. Same process scan item check locations and grouping and scan location enter quantity.

First, drill a hole in your head. Sure, it's gonna hurt a bit but you'll be one step closer to understanding.
I understand that reference. Really a creepy fucking story if you read up on it. It's a true story aswell.

There is an "I Love Lucy" episode waiting to happen when I accidentally trigger a spider rap. I will stuff said article under a pile of sweaters, then in onespot, then in pure desperation kick it down the main toward market.

I now know how to remove a spider wrap successfully but not quite vice versa. I am not aggressive enough so the wrapping is always too loose.

Work an RC clamp and lookup a shipping manifest for a solid PO# or item#/DPCI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back