Style Routine

I just started working in style and I’m between the kids and infants sections. Anyone know a routine that’s good I can go by? Like what to do from when I come in to when I leave?

Clean and prep
Hands, mask, clean your equipment
Assess your business
Zone. Check sales, workload, and price change.
Fill the floor
Pull and push 141s and hanging back stock.
Work the truck
Stock and backbackstock
Fill the floor after truck
Pull and push 141s and hanging back stock as needed.
Routine workload
Complete price change, pogs, VMG, RFID, zone, remerchandise, reshop, sign audit.
Check out with leader and clean equipment

Our DBO Style routines are so off-course right now, I wouldn't want to lead you astray, lol.

But assuming that you haven't been told that you are responsible for things like pricing, plano, and Visual Merchandising, and are just a "regular" Style TM, here is a basic routine:

1. Walk your area and give a quick zone: pick stuff up from the floor and thrown over racks, get rid of abandoned carts and merchandise, touch up areas like clearance, basics, and rough-looking tables - about 10-15 minutes.
2. Get your reshop from the staging area and push that out, quick-zoning as you go. If everyone works their reshop every day, it won't get out of hand.
3. Check for freight in the back, bring that out and push what you can, zoning as you go. Backstock what doesn't fit out. Try not to overpush, but don't be afraid to flex table and hanging merchandise.
4. Give your area a good zone before leaving.

So you are basically pushing out merchandise and zoning, lol. And helping guests, of course. 😁

Last edited:
Back