Answered Style signage / ads

Hi I was scheduled to come in early today for signage/ads for my store. I’m still new at it. Today, I expected a lot of ads because of the fun run event that is going on in the style department. However, the ads were nowhere to be found. Everything in the ad was target circle offers. My ETL said that other Targets didn’t receive their circle offer ads as well and now that I think about it, I haven’t seen circle offer ads in a long, long time for style, including other stores I have visited. It has probably been since the beginning of this year since I’ve seen one..... Did we stop putting them up altogether? Or did the last signage person just never bothered to put them up?

I went to Target and saw the 20% discount for apparel. I usually check our Ad to see if we have a big or small ad for Style (that gives me a hint if there are a lot or less signs to up for the Sunday ad). I just checked the Sunday ad and it looks like it’s just the 20% target circle. I didnt see any specific items for Style on sale.
When I used to do the ad in the morning for Style for my store, there are times that I have to hunt for them. Usually, they put them in our TLs office ad already prepared for people to take. Sometimes, someone didn’t put them out and the ads are still in the freaking shipping box.
If you already double checked where they are supposed to be or where they could be and also triple checked with your Style TL, Style ETL and still couldn’t find the sign that is supposed to up...worst comes to worst, you will just have to create the signs on the computer (that’s what our store does if we absolutely cannot find the sign that is supposed to be up).

Around end of March I think, we start getting less ad sales due to covid19. Then after a few months later we started getting more sale ads now so this is why you probably didn’t see a lot ad sales signs because there was a period of time that we didn’t get much.

Last edited:
Back