Archived Success with hotline?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all fairness these can be difficult to investigate especially with targets b.s. directives about pretty much requiring people to admit fault or be caught on camera before you can do anything to them.
I understand. Things don’t seem to be awkward or uncomfortable for people so I think it’s fine.

I personally will never use the hotline ever again. I went through the channels and as @tgtguy said in the thread, used the hotline as a last resort. I personally wanted to remain anyomous and rectify just how myself and others on my team were being treated. Long story short, word got back to the leader I had the complaint about and things got weird when working. Another reason I wanted to remain anyomous was to avoid the whole "weird" while working thing. The hotline has ZERO confidentiality in my case and have jaded at least me in regards to using it.
Sounds like a violation of company policy, the issue is proving that info was leaked. We had the same dynamic where the former STL was really good friends with the district manager so when someone called to complain about his sexual harassment the STL would find out and retaliate on those who reported.

Someone called the hotline over a sexual harassment case in my store, and while the hotline handled it well and handed the issue to HR, nothing has really happened since the baton was passed. HR even tried to find out who called the hotline from a few TMs, which I found weird. It’s been a few weeks. I’m not sure if this is a success or not.
Might be time to use less conventional means to address the issue.

Might be time to use less conventional means to address the issue.

Should they patronize your law firm?
o.jpg

Someone called the hotline over a sexual harassment case in my store, and while the hotline handled it well and handed the issue to HR, nothing has really happened since the baton was passed. HR even tried to find out who called the hotline from a few TMs, which I found weird. It’s been a few weeks. I’m not sure if this is a success or not.
Just thought I would post a little update on this - the person actually got fired for sexual harassment a few days ago, so I guess I would consider that a success. My store wasn't going to do anything about it, apparently, but due to the nature of the situation and the fact that someone called the hotline they had to get a legal team together since they thought Target was gonna get sued. (nice?)

I hope the harasser isn't the only one fired. Leadership should be fired, too, for not doing anything about it and needing the hotline to get involved. That shit is toxic, and any leader who knew about it and refused to do anything should be shitcanned right quick and in a hurry.

Just thought I would post a little update on this - the person actually got fired for sexual harassment a few days ago, so I guess I would consider that a success. My store wasn't going to do anything about it, apparently, but due to the nature of the situation and the fact that someone called the hotline they had to get a legal team together since they thought Target was gonna get sued. (nice?)

Yeah this is not the political climate to ignore sexual harassment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back