Archived Swap shifts fiasco

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustJoe

"Can you go to 3, please?" *Turns off walkie*
So, I've been dealing with this for a few days now with no resolution.

According to one of my fellow softlines TMs, I agreed to pick up her shift Tomorrow (Friday) a few weeks ago. Now, I do remember picking up a shift from her but I swear that I already worked that shift. When new schedules are posted on the wall, I will review it but I always confirm it in MAX since I do a lot of swaps/pick up shifts and I want to make sure that I'm working shifts that I'm responsible for.

When I checked MAX on Monday, I had Thursday and Friday as my off days. Same on Tuesday. NOT the same on Wednesday (says I'm working on Friday).

Nobody can produce the swap sheet with my handwriting on it. I had the ETL-HR check MAX on Tuesday and I was not on the schedule (confirmed what I saw). TM that says I switched with her says she talked to the HRTM and I am working on Friday (I confirmed this in MAX on Wednesday).

Anyway, I get a call from my ETL asking if I want to work tonight. I said that I would, but this would be my 6th day and if this Friday shift is legit it would be my 7th. So I wanted to go into work tonight because I need the hours and now I'm probably stuck working another Friday night shift that I didn't want to work in the first place.

Someone is trying to pull something on me and I don't like it one bit.

Oh, and our HR Team is really quick about swapping shifts in MAX. That's why it is odd that this is coming up weeks later.

so, i've been dealing with this for a few days now with no resolution.

According to one of my fellow softlines tms, i agreed to pick up her shift tomorrow (friday) a few weeks ago. Now, i do remember picking up a shift from her but i swear that i already worked that shift. When new schedules are posted on the wall, i will review it but i always confirm it in max since i do a lot of swaps/pick up shifts and i want to make sure that i'm working shifts that i'm responsible for.

When i checked max on monday, i had thursday and friday as my off days. Same on tuesday. not the same on wednesday (says i'm working on friday).

Nobody can produce the swap sheet with my handwriting on it. I had the etl-hr check max on tuesday and i was not on the schedule (confirmed what i saw). Tm that says i switched with her says she talked to the hrtm and i am working on friday (i confirmed this in max on wednesday).

Anyway, i get a call from my etl asking if i want to work tonight. I said that i would, but this would be my 6th day and if this friday shift is legit it would be my 7th. So i wanted to go into work tonight because i need the hours and now i'm probably stuck working another friday night shift that i didn't want to work in the first place.

Someone is trying to pull something on me and i don't like it one bit.

Oh, and our hr team is really quick about swapping shifts in max. That's why it is odd that this is coming up weeks later.

i hate the swap shift sheet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you're keyed in for Friday it means that the swap shift was approved by an LOD at a previous date.. The swap shift sheet may be lost, but if you're in MAX for it, you're kinda stuck.

Update: I signed it weeks ago. The ETL-GE was able to locate the sheet and my chicken scratch is there.

How do you get your schedule weeks ago?

Our schedules for the following week are posted either Thursday or Friday, so for a few days there are schedules up for three weeks (current, next, and week after).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back