Archived swapping shift?

Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone tell me how swap shift works? do i have to do the other persons shift if they take mine?

Might be different at other stores, but at mine we just have swap shift board. We put our name, workcenter, date, and time scheduled and someone will put their name up there if they want to take the shift. The LOD then needs to approve the swap shift, but it usually isn't an issue.

^^ ditto.

-tm puts shift on board. If someone signs for it and an LOD approves it, you are free of the shift. Otherwise you are still responsible to come in. You can also swap a shift with a tm if working another day better suits you and the other person. Also has to be approved before official

You don't have to take a shift for someone to take yours.

If you put a shift up and someone takes it, you are "swapping" your shift for that TMs day off.

Reactions: Coo
Each individual shift must be posted. You are responsible for your shifts to be worked until a ETL approves the shift swap.

If someone wants your shift, and the LOD doesn't sign it, you better make sure that person is coming in or show up just in case.

Reactions: Coo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back