Archived SWAPPING SHIFTS??

Status
Not open for further replies.
i tried finding info on this but i couldnt so im posting a thread
so i had gotten denied my availability change it was autodenied and so i told my gtsl because he does rhe schedules and we figured out how to make it so my availability isnt as bad but since the schedule had been made i got a shift i cant take. its in two weeks so he told me to try to find someone to take it which im going to do today and my next shifts...
but what do i do when and if i actually find someone to take it? my store there is no swap shift board
my gtsl didnt really help he said go to the tsc and the lady there will change it but do i need the person who is taking the shift to come also? im just confused how it works since theres no board like most stores

You and the person picking up the shift need to let HR(or schedule person) know you are swapping and they are picking up. You both will have to talk to them, they need the person picking up to agree to pick up. And you need to see it changed so if they bail you are not held responsible for it.

I have not personally been there, but they called me and I agreed over the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back