Archived Swapshift info on Social Media?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, a few TM's of my store have made a private FB page to talk about the swapshifts and get people to see it who aren't at work. Wouldn't this breach Targets policies about posting TM info?

If the group is private, just keep your posts clean and business. Leave the fun stuff about work here or via PM..

So, a few TM's of my store have made a private FB page to talk about the swapshifts and get people to see it who aren't at work. Wouldn't this breach Targets policies about posting TM info?

Yup it's fine. We have team leads who fb message team members to ask them to come in although that is strongly against best practice.

We just need branch in every store. It's such a simple concept that makes a lot of sense.

Last edited:
Yup it's fine. We have tms leads who fb message team members to ask them to come in although that is strongly against best practice.

We just need branch in every store. It's such a simple concept that makes a lot of sense.
Just like the Zebras coming to all stores apparently, this too (Branch), needs to be at all stores. Get these workcenters properly covered for God sakes!! :cool:

As long as it's not publicly posted, there shouldn't be any issues. My store has one as well, and it's managed by the two GSTLs.

It works out nicely for actually swapping shifts with other TMs (instead of just giving them away).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back