Archived Swear coloring book

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm anticipating work a little bit more tomorrow. I want to see just what is so bad they want the book off the shelves.

Also, does Redwire actually have any sort of rhyme or reason for when it posts messages? Because I swear all the recalls happen right after I clock out or something.

Well, I'm anticipating work a little bit more tomorrow. I want to see just what is so bad they want the book off the shelves.

Also, does Redwire actually have any sort of rhyme or reason for when it posts messages? Because I swear all the recalls happen right after I clock out or something.
I believe tasks that need planning are posted on Monday mornings and small simple tasks throughout the week and urgent/recalls are posted whenever. I read this somewhere. I think under REDwire on Workbench.

Are we talking about those adult coloring books that come out every Tuesday? We should stop selling those all together.

so swear words are bad. but degrading god's sacred creation and blurring genders is good. so consistant much smart.

[Warning=MOD EDIT - TROLL WARNING] If this post annoys you, set the poster to ignore and move on. That is all the attention he deserves.[/Warning]

Last edited by a moderator:
Check with your receiver right now we are holding till the mir is issue.

I was in on that we are not allowed to sell them, that was what was decided.. I asked.. I found another one on Amazon, and will pick up the TGT one if it goes back on the shelf.

I was in on that we are not allowed to sell them, that was what was decided.. I asked.. I found another one on Amazon, and will pick up the TGT one if it goes back on the shelf.
Why must they ruin life? I don't want to pay shipping on amazon...

Eta:eek:nly one that comes up is set to release next week...

Why must they ruin life? I don't want to pay shipping on amazon...

Eta:eek:nly one that comes up is set to release next week...

Prime member here.. Your store may do something different that was what we are doing. I am first in line if that changes.

@redeye58 ignore him..

target boycotters 1,178,290

Cps now allows transgender students and employees into the bathrooms and locker rooms that's there gender identity. I'm sure more school districts will follow so start boycotting school as well and start homeschooling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back