Sweeps

Heard someone mention sweeps might be going away later this year, or at least part of it like recyclable stuff. Anyone heard any rumors on that?

I haven’t heard anything. It would be nice if the stores at least took back salvage though. Everything else is probably more efficient as is.

I had to SWEEPS the Depal floor with a dust mop that had a broken stick because someone ran it over with power equipment. Looked like the hunchback of Notre Dame performing basic housekeeping tasks. Now my back hurts!!!!

I had to SWEEPS the Depal floor with a dust mop that had a broken stick because someone ran it over with power equipment. Looked like the hunchback of Notre Dame performing basic housekeeping tasks. Now my back hurts!!!!
Hopefully you reported or it’s a term. Been nice knowing you.

Aye what handbook are you reading? The updated copy is on workday check it out you’re supposed to have acknowledged it already but it’s probably a missed task ™️
@Dcnewb4now

Om’s typically get those knocked out quick so they don’t get chewed out…
Ya mine isn’t acknowledged and it’s over due. I need to be on the clock to do it. Glad I’m not an OM. Left Depal in mint condition tho I was on Cages p 3. Not breakpack I covered break pack p1 and p2.

Back