Archived Swiss Army Knife

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still use the old ones, but I don't let any ETL's see me.

Piss on that green stupido.

my store now uses these... we have to sign them out and they are insanely annoying

Oooh, that sucks, having to sign them out I mean. I don't understand the point of that though. They're cheap when you consider how much the MyDevices and Walkies must cost. Just buy your own at Home Depot! I actually really like the safety cutters. Maybe because I'm more used to them, but they feel way more sturdy, and I don't have to worry about them ripping up my pocket from sliding out of the casing.

Oooh, that sucks, having to sign them out I mean. I don't understand the point of that though. They're cheap when you consider how much the MyDevices and Walkies must cost. Just buy your own at Home Depot! I actually really like the safety cutters. Maybe because I'm more used to them, but they feel way more sturdy, and I don't have to worry about them ripping up my pocket from sliding out of the casing.
All logistics now has their own they. Can take home

On my current belt:
1 - small Leatherman multi tool
1 - SOG multi tool
1 - small flashlight
These are my own personal items

Then add in the walkie, set of keys, case cutter, a couple of pens and a PDA.

So, yes, the Batman belt would work wonderfully!

my store now uses these... we have to sign them out and they are insanely annoying
I saw this on the sign out sheet today...Good to know it's coming to us hopefully. I'm tired of cutting my pockets and thighs.

They're bulky and annoying. But everyone on logistics gets to keep them. So thankfully I don't have to keep signing them out
I have a signing cart, so no problems with bulk.

Back in the day my mom bought a leather flashlight holder for her box cutter at Wal-Mart, cause they didn't have fancy plastic ones designed for them...

Same my store switched to them, flow became slower using them spend too much time opening boxes and putting it back in the hostler as opposed to just hacking them open like they used to and leaving the blade out on the floor. Don't have the sign them out at my store but they'll give you a super hard time if you lose it and they are super stingy on replacement blades as they believe that the tape cutter is good enough for everything apparently...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back