Archived Army of one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else doing the movie reset by themselves?

I'm on day 2 and will be finished after my push. :Idontknowthesarcasmfont: Loving the shallow shippers and insane capacity resets (25?! DVDs each location?!) : Idontknowthesarcasmfont:

My tnt guy has started them. Two poggies did revisions and last of pogs from last week. It was thin for hours this week. If I finish baby signing and displays I'll be helping Friday.

Overall, it wasn't too bad. Think Recent Releases and Action had the largest changes. Had about 6-7 repacks of discontinued/NOP movies that'll be going back on the return scan.

The shippers were a pain because I have deep shelves (I use book shelves, so it'll hold 10 DVDs, 8 Blu-ray in keepers), I ended up just cutting the fronts of the shippers off and tucking them into the front edge behind the label holder. It took a little more effort, but I'll get to keep my capacities higher (instead of cutting to 4 deep with keepers on!) And if you did use the entire shipper, you still needed to pull out at least 2 of the 3 dividers or you weren't going to get your movies in. I'm a small volume ($20m/y) and theft is low for movies... but we still keeper blu-ray/4k and a decent amount of TV series.

The capacities that corporate has set for some of these aisles is ridiculous. I can't even figure how they got the numbers they're using, and despite my best attempts to reset them, corporate just undoes that work every week I do the TNT Revisions. It's so annoying and a waste of time for backroom and electronics who have to constantly backstock/pull movies that won't go out anywhere. So frustrating, cause there's a system that works and they keep ruining it. It makes you wonder how much time poor instocks is wasting scanning outs for capacities that are either too high or too low and that get reset throughout the store. Just another BS system this company has in place that doesn't work like you'd expect for BS reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back