Archived Switching Shifts? Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I'm new to this site everyone. I've been working at target for about 2 months now (still within my 90 day "learning" period) and I forgot to request time off for a particular date that I have a very important event. I requested for my shift to be switched and someone signed their name on the sheet agreeing to cover my shift...but this is where I'm confused. Under the 'changed in schedule' portion of the sheet there are someones initials and i figure its an execs agreeing to the changed shift. But i don't know for sure. I don't want to assume it is and not show up for work then get reprimanded if I was wrong. Theres no apparent change to the actual paper schedule but that could be because the schedule was printed before I requested to change shifts. PLEASE HELP. I really need this job and I hear it's very easy to be fired during the 90 day period

at our store if it's signed that they changed it in the schedule than you are not responsible for that shift. I would just double check with a leader in your store if you are concerned but i think you are in the clear!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back