Archived T-shirts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have to wear the red t-shirt that informs guests about the RED CARD? We got to wear them today. Woohoo?! If they want people to get one, they should offer gas rewards: save money on gas and EVERYONE would get one.

We just got those shirts in, I believe that they said they are going to start handing them out on Sunday

Our store is one of the ones with the new shirts. While we shouldn't technically start till Sunday we already started handing them out. Seeing as I am a GSTL I feel obligated to wear one. I feel like they could make a difference if everyone wears them everyday, but you know that won't happen...

Got mine today. We were told to wear them at least once per week, and to wear them on Black Friday.

Oh, good gravy. Like those buttons they give us every so often that people wear two or three times and then forget about? Sure, I'll toss another t-shirt into my rotation if they want, and wear it Black Friday. But making sure it's worn once a week? Sorry, I have other things in my life to worry about than when the last time I wore a certain shirt was.

Can't complain about a free shirt. At least you're not asked to buy your clothes off the bullseye shop.

But yeah, not going to wash it every day so I can wear it both days of the weekend. Goes into the rotation.

so - where would this t-shirt rank in terms of "appearance" on your review? is it dressing "one level up"?

Won't wear the buttons, just one more thing to have ripped off then I'm working but don't care about the T-shirts, a uniform is a uniform.

Let's see- a free tee shirt to wear to work, it has the message you rare suppose to relay to all guests. It seems like a good idea to me. For those team members who have a hard time asking about the cards the tees may actually have the guests ask the cashier. I really don't see a problem with them at all.

the shirts were dropped in my office, and the ETL-HR said hand them out.

I am handing them out.

No other direction was given.

oh, then I found the polos at the bottom of the box, and was told - oh, those are for leadership.

It would be a step up for my leadership to wear something other than a t shirt, and bright fluorescent shoes.

I don't think it will happen

So.. I couldn't help but notice your lack of FLAIR. Do you even care anymore? I mean come on I've got at least 14 pieces of FLAIR, this lets the guests know that I CARE, THAT I'm FAST, FUN, and FRIENDLY. Get some FLAIR or GTFO!

-Zen

Why can't you be like Brian, who wears 37 pieces of flair and gets 15 Red Cards every day?

I've seen so many team members wear red card shirts before, like, months ago.
So, this isn't a new concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back