Archived T-shirts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got one yesterday. What funny was the Leader gave the bigger lady size S, and give me size M while I always wear XS, he didn't want to change so I had to wear the thing that fits 2 of me, walking around the store.
I am fixing it right now to fit me, cutting, sewing,, phew!!!

I think it's actually kind of cool that corp is giving us free shirts. Yeah they're getting advertisement from it, but I didn't have to buy a red shirt. And if they want me to wear it at least once a week, I'm cool with that. At least they didn't take it out of our paycheck!

I'll wear a red card shirt when target pays me back wages for the work i did for them from july 2010 till i walked out in nov 2011....

So you worked for 16 months without getting paid right?

I saw a cart full of these shirts in our TL offices. There is no way in hell I will wear them to work, they look absolutely ridiculous. I get plenty of red cards as it is. I think the shirt would actually be detrimental to my conversion score. A simple instruction for team members into better ways of offering the cards to guests would be a lot more beneficial to Target than these stupid shirts. This is Target though, they never think logically.

I saw a cart full of these shirts in our TL offices. There is no way in hell I will wear them to work, they look absolutely ridiculous. I get plenty of red cards as it is. I think the shirt would actually be detrimental to my conversion score. A simple instruction for team members into better ways of offering the cards to guests would be a lot more beneficial to Target than these stupid shirts. This is Target though, they never think logically.

So you tell 'em if they DON'T get any redcards that they'll HAVE to wear the shirt EVERY DAY!

At least they gave you the shirts, our ETL's made us do tricks (Get Redcards) to get our treat (tshirt) :nah: I guess that story about the mascot I read on here was true lol.

By the time their existence was made known to me, we had nearly a full box of xl, xxl, and xxxl. And they are all oversized. I will drown in my xl. Apparently corporate thinks we are all really overweight at my store.

By the time their existence was made known to me, we had nearly a full box of xl, xxl, and xxxl. And they are all oversized. I will drown in my xl. Apparently corporate thinks we are all really overweight at my store.

Which really makes me think of how little they think of us lowly TM at the stores. They probably just see all the big box chains and stereotype us all as fat, under educated white trash and that's why there's an abundance of the larger sizes and a skimpy selection of small and medium. It's quite sad and yet, they make millions of our hard labor. I don't think they realize how many calories can be burned by running around all over the store in an attempt to help guests, re-shop, get call boxes, and take back up cashier calls. Oy vey.

I'm an O/N member, but a day side ETL yesterday asked me if I had one of the new RED CARD shirts. I told him no, so he then proceeded to tell me to pick one up.
The shirt sizes left over are: XXXL, XXL, and Small. I laughed and walked away. I guess I shouldn't of had my 5 day break when they came in ;\ Lol, oh well. Their loss.

They never send us enough XL and XXL so I guess it works both ways.

I have one dayside shift and Black Thursday/Friday for the rest of the year (starting overnight next week). Yet my GSTL still insisted on setting aside a large for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back