Archived Taking a "staycation"

Status
Not open for further replies.

crumbdumb

Living the American Dream
I have no plans on taking a vacation anywhere anytime soon and have no travel plans at the moment.

If I wanted to take a multiday "staycation" (say 4-5 days), what should I say in the reason box? "Using up vacation hours"? Make something up about traveling or family obligations? Something else?

I have no plans on taking a vacation anywhere anytime soon and have no travel plans at the moment.

If I wanted to take a multiday "staycation" (say 4-5 days), what should I say in the reason box? "Using up vacation hours"? Make something up about traveling or family obligations? Something else?

Just say vacation even if you go in shopping no one should question you.

I feel like I've never written anything there. If it required "something" to finish the form punctuation works well....

I often put stupid stuff. I put "Galentines Staycation with my girlfrands." in for the most recent one.

I always make wings and such for the bowl game because tradition so in the box when I requested Sunday I put "annual wing fest, football and the beautiful queen Goddess of light and love, Beyoncé"

They approved the Superbowl. I haven't gone in to check on the Galentines/Valentine's staycation. Idk if the note is actually necessary or if they read it. Sometimes I put mental health.

Idk why it took me so long to look at my schedule for next week. I've opened the schedule site up a million times since that schedule went up, but I didn't get my galentine's staycation. I did get shifts that work with my plans, though, so that's lucky... and even without the time off, I still have so few hours that I'll need to use my sick hours. yay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back