Archived Taking away our pay next???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to be the first to bring this up, so that way when it inevitably DOES happen, I can say I was the first one to call it.

So yeah basically, after Target has taken away everything they possibly can from everyone who works there (ETLs and up excluded, obviously), they will then take away our pay. And we will pay memberships to work there!!!

I give it six months tops before we see it.

Do you mean take away holiday pay? premium pay? shift differential? short term disability pay? Which type of pay are you implying they could conceivably take away?
I just wanted to be the first to bring this up, so that way when it inevitably DOES happen, I can say I was the first one to call it.

So yeah basically, after Target has taken away everything they possibly can from everyone who works there (ETLs and up excluded, obviously), they will then take away our pay. And we will pay memberships to work there!!!

I give it six months tops before we see it.

You're starting to sound really dumb... Take a few days off from here, and come back with a cool head.

you can't deny this is the direction we're heading in. This thread was in jest by the way.

you can't deny this is the direction we're heading in. This thread was in jest by the way.

Yeah, but you're fueling the fire for the crazies and not really contributing to anything.

I realize this thread is in jest, but you don't have to worry - such a thing is illegal as per the 13th Amendment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back