Archived Target and Google Glasses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering my supervisor claims it is a violation for me to have my Kindle Fire to access the Target site (alrhough I'm supposed to use my cell phone for that), expect any electronic gadgets to be banned.

That would be a useful tool but I could see that getting banned quickly. Although my store hasn't minded me using my phone more for item searching then the pda's since my phone has more power than like 10 of them combined

That would be a useful tool but I could see that getting banned quickly. Although my store hasn't minded me using my phone more for item searching then the pda's since my phone has more power than like 10 of them combined

That's is correct. I would use hem. I used my iPod now.

Target (and all retail companies, etc) is fighting a losing battle. They are living in the past. Technology is coming out faster and faster and they are still worried about someone having a phone in their pocket.

I have a very ancient (i.e. 2+ year old phone [not a smartphone]) one I got when I still worked at spot that could do the same exact ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back