Target Boycott Discussion Thread. Discuss your thoughts and how it is effecting your store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Store was slammed today. Every lane was lights on. No one left on the sales floors. Busy was booming

and further more, there could be 10 times the amount of boycotters who don't feel like signing the petition because they don't want their business known.

Indeed, but we have no way of knowing just how many of those boycotters there are that haven't signed the position so it's irrelevant.

In other news, my store is as booming as ever. We've surpassed our sales goal every day for the last two weeks now.

if your store is really busy right now i think it should be considered the "pestilence" that it talks about in the bible right before god's judgment for being unholy.

At our store we probably have more new people shopping at Target because they either are transgender or have family and friends who are, then those who are just now boycotting Target. Those who this would bother stopped shopping at our target long ago.

So you have proven a rapist will act like a rapist.. Go you.. You haven't gotten through your head that a rapist will rape because they want to and a sign on a door isn't going to stop them.

I never said anything about Rape. However someone could easily just go into the Women's room to peep. All they have to do is say they are identifying as a Woman if confronted as to why they're in the restroom.

The Restrooms are supposed to be a safe place from prying eyes. People will often use them to change/etc. in addition to using the toilets.

In the case of perverts who want to be voyeurs, the sign on the door does stop them in my opinion, because they know they will be confronted for being in the wrong restroom. Now they know they can get away with it.

I guess they weren't making a big enough impact on sales so they've resorted to destroying merchandise.
That reeks of desperation.
If I were you, I start taking their pics with your phone whenever they pull these antics & turn them over to AP.
Maybe they'll catch a few of them doing it enough times to charge them with destruction of merchandise.
Maybe we should visit a christian chain like Hobby Lobby (sorry, Loki) & order cut yardages of some of their most expensive fabrics before walking out.
At least cut fabrics can still be sold.

Mardel. They are a Christian bookstore brought to you by the owners of Hobby Lobby. Being in there nearly made my skin crawl. I could only be thankful in knowing that it would make their skin crawl to know that the communion kit I bought is being used by a woman.

as a team member you really have no idea, people could only be buying stuff on clearance, they could be buying stuff on sale with no margin, they could be buying stuff that has been handled so many times it is no longer profitable to sale, people could be stealing so much from your store you aren't turning a profit.
Actually, they aalways discussed all of that with us at huddle and made that information available to anyone who was interested in asking.

Actually, they aalways discussed all of that with us at huddle and made that information available to anyone who was interested in asking.

you still have no way of knowing if they are being honest about it, and even if there is honesty on their parts, you have know way of knowing if their figures are correct and their numbers are not mistaken.

Mardel. They are a Christian bookstore brought to you by the owners of Hobby Lobby. Being in there nearly made my skin crawl. I could only be thankful in knowing that it would make their skin crawl to know that the communion kit I bought is being used by a woman.

A woman on the podium, what is the world coming to?
That is one of the aspects of orthodox Judaism that drives me nuts, keeping woman from being rabbis and cantors (or even letting them come up to the bema).
The right wingers need to admit that most of this isn't about trans woman it is about controlling all woman.
There aren't any jobs bills being offered but they are trying pass bills to refuse a birth certificate if the woman won't name the father on the birth certificate. (even if she was raped etc.)
This is typical of the myopia coming out of the gerrymandered red state legislators.

you still have no way of knowing if they are being honest about it, and even if there is honesty on their parts, you have know way of knowing if their figures are correct and their numbers are not mistaken.
Seriously, you're an ex-TM with an axe to grind & pointing to a petition's signers to bolster your fervent schadenfreude.
They showed me the numbers anytime I asked. And if I didn't feel like asking, I went into workbench and looked myself.
'Nuff said.

You have no way of knowing if your boycott poll is honest and accurate.

I don't get what you're trying to accomplish here... You post a thread asking everyone how this is affecting their store. Most people are saying sales are normal, some say sales and down, and some say sales are up. But apparently everyone who has flat or increased sales is wrong and Target is losing a bazillion dollars over this?

You don't have anything to contribute except posting meaningless numbers and dismissing anybody who says they are unaffected by this.

Seriously, you're an ex-TM with an axe to grind & pointing to a petition's signers to bolster your fervent schadenfreude.

'Nuff said.

you still have no way of knowing if the workbench programming shows the correct numbers and know way of knowing if there has been a data breach or not. if a hacker could easily steal millions of credit card numbers from target, they could just as easily access workbench.

You have no way of knowing if your boycott poll is honest and accurate.

I don't get what you're trying to accomplish here... You post a thread asking everyone how this is affecting their store. Most people are saying sales are normal, some say sales and down, and some say sales are up. But apparently everyone who has flat or increased sales is wrong and Target is losing a bazillion dollars over this?

You don't have anything to contribute except posting meaningless numbers and dismissing anybody who says they are unaffected by this.

all the people saying my store is doing great are suspicious to me. it's kind of like when target had a paid shill campaign to go around social media and lie about all the great things they were buying from target. i think the motto was "keep it like a secret." well guess what, i suspect they have infiltrated this group and are trying to manipulate public perception of the issue in order to do damage control.

you still have no way of knowing if the workbench programming shows the correct numbers and know way of knowing if there has been a data breach or not. if a hacker could easily steal millions of credit card numbers from target, they could just as easily access workbench.
They have little to nothing to gain from accessing Workbench. CC numbers are worth money.

all the people saying my store is doing great are suspicious to me. it's kind of like when target had a paid shill campaign to go around social media and lie about all the great things they were buying from target. i think the motto was "keep it like a secret." well guess what, i suspect they have infiltrated this group and are trying to manipulate public perception of the issue in order to do damage control.
lol

They have little to nothing to gain from accessing Workbench. CC numbers are worth money.

they could be trading target's stocks and trying to manipulate the figures to raise or lower prices. stocks are worth money too.

Ok, this just confirms there is no point in discussing this with you.

Everyone who has responded to you has been around these forums for a long time, and are not corporate shills. Unless corporate hacked into their accounts and are posting under their names....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back