Target Cafe Reopening?

Last week, I heard from a Cafe TM at my store, that they will be closing our Food Ave some time soon. That's a shame for tm wanting to grab something quick snack from there.

We weren’t too sad to lose our cafe. Most TMs only used it to avoid standing in line to buy something. But wait till they see how many free pizzas and grilled cheese sandwiches they’ll have to take home!

At my store my food ave become Driveup (or whatever target called it) For months and food ave still haven’t open yet while Starbucks in store And local owners restaurants opened again.

glad about the expanded hold locations we so desperately need
Ain't that the truth! We haven't had an FA in a long time and at times our store ends up with holds on larger merchandise cluttering up areas near the Card Wall. At times, guests are trying to get at the game cards or even the wall lined with gift cards only to be blocked from access by our merchandise holds. We are really short of room.

Except for the soda and Icee machines our Cafe has been open for some time now. Don't understand why the machines are still turned off when other food biz have theirs self serve on.

my store is getting the self serve remodel next month. I don’t know how it’s going to look because our OPU hold takes up from Starbucks all the way around.

Ours has been closed but we are getting some snack bar remodel next month, the old space has been opu overflow and they still make the pizzas in the deli area

Our old Food Ave space has been converted into holding space for pick-up orders. Kind of miss it because even though the food wasn't great, it was pretty cheap and convenient when I forgot to bring a lunch. But I sure don't miss seeing spilled popcorn on the floor or the random half-empty soda cup left on a shelf.
Same at our store. I got hired during the seasonal period and it's been gone since then. After we remodel they're getting rid of the cafe completely and just expanding Starbucks.

Ours is open and has been for a little while. They shortened their hours, which has annoyed guests and cafe team members. We’re supposedly switching to the self serve model with remodel very soon though.

my store is getting the self serve remodel next month. I don’t know how it’s going to look because our OPU hold takes up from Starbucks all the way around.
Do you happen to know if this is a project in SharePoint? I'd love to see the layout/expectation since my store is in the current construction process of remodeling Café

Do you happen to know if this is a project in SharePoint? I'd love to see the layout/expectation since my store is in the current construction process of remodeling Café
I do not. Since posting, my store was put on pause on the demolition & construction. I believe they are about ready to start again since we’ve had completely move our holing locations back to Swim.

We are getting the self-serve remodel but it only takes up maybe 1/6 of the cafe seating area and the rest is going to be overflow opu hold space. we have all the coolers and stuff just not the register yet. I know there was something on workbench about, maybe try cafe remodel or opu cafe hold space. We also had the blueprints sit in the cafe for a couple of weeks until the contractors started.

We are getting the self-serve remodel but it only takes up maybe 1/6 of the cafe seating area and the rest is going to be overflow opu hold space. we have all the coolers and stuff just not the register yet. I know there was something on workbench about, maybe try cafe remodel or opu cafe hold space. We also had the blueprints sit in the cafe for a couple of weeks until the contractors started.
Yeah, we have a what looks like a wall where the rest of cafe used to be. I heard the pizzas/popcorn and self checkout are gonna be there. Hoping we get fountain service/slurpee again though.

Really miss the food. I loved going over at break and getting some popcorn or carmel popcorn. Wish someone could give an answer if it will ever come back

With our remodel, our cafe is now 'Taste of Target'. Basically a grab and go with sandwiches, sushi, fresh popcorn in boxes. No self serve drinks. Hot food such as Pizza Hut is now cooked in our new deli area in a back kitchen. It also has its own self checkout. New Starbucks is also very nice. Still has bad coffee.

Back