Target Dating Policy????

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not really sure on the dating policy for work, except I know you cannot date your direct supervisor. My specific question is can at APTL date anyone in their store....more specifically can an APTL date a SrTL??

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

I am sure someone can gladly answer that for you..

Target Dating

Though I would post this in the general section to, to get some answers...I am not really sure on the dating policy for work, except I know you cannot date your direct supervisor. My specific question is can at APTL date anyone in their store....more specifically can an APTL date a SrTL??

Another one of these threads :eek:

Ap needs approval to date anyone afaik.

Anyone can date whoever they want as long as they keep it on the dl. Once anyone finds out, they're basically screwed. ETLs and TLs dating anyone below them is a no, but it happens all the time. If they want to date, they better keep it secret. If things get serious, one of them has got to move stores before they come out. It just is bad for an ETL's career. APTL is probably the same. And if they're a serial workplace dater...they become somewhat of a joke and topic of conversation at their store.

Can we impose a new filter that blocks new threads with "date" or "dating" anywhere in them from being posted?

Yeah seriously. I know I advocate for answering questions but come on people. If you read the subjects on the first few pages of threads here or general target chat dating questions are answered often!!!!

For the 987,345,986,435th time, nobody is allowed to date AP.

Who would want to? I mean, uh, it's in the policy book because there has to be an explanation why AP never has dates, right?

"I don't date because it's against policy" sounds much better than "Uh, I can't find anyone who will date me."

Please, take this in the manner in which it was intended - joking! I love AP. I'd even date AP if it was allowed. ;) and I wasn't married.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back