Target DC Vests

Target DC rolling out safety vests? The leaders have been wearing them and now trainers are wearing them.

Get ready folks!

Safety vests are on the way for regular employees 🤣

We have been forced for a while now. Velcro ruins your clothes, ours aren’t near as nice as the leaders or security team. The only team that doesn’t seem to have to wear them is HR.

Standard in my building for all salary, LWW, trainers, and merit (except HR) to wear vests. Not regular TMs. Idea is just to help people identify leaders quickly and also because those groups are traveling into areas where equipment are working so they want the high vis for safety.

My DC has been wearing them for a couple years now. Orange vests for new TMs, hi viz yellow for TMs over 90 days. OMs and above wear one with a red stripe, security has a black stripe, and E+F has a green stripe.

My DC has been wearing them for months. All managers, leads, trainers, E&F, and ICQA. Orange vests for new people.

Interesting to hear that TMs over 90 are wearing yellows too.

Those things are HOT in the summer. They should just issue dri-fit high-vis shirts for people to wear to work instead of vests.

Yeah fuck that. It’s a warehouse and insanely hot. The only major visibility issue I’ve ever experienced is dumbass leadership doing their walks through random areas of the warehouse and not paying attention to vehicle traffic

Back