Archived Target Driver app?

Status
Not open for further replies.

So the person physically shop in store and someone else will delivery it to their home or office? That sounds stupid unless it's for a large tv or furn. that won't fit your car. Or do they mean you buy online and someone will buy it in-store and deliver?

So the person physically shop in store and someone else will delivery it to their home or office? That sounds stupid unless it's for a large tv or furn. that won't fit your car. Or do they mean you buy online and someone will buy it in-store and deliver?

it's for densely populated, metropolitan areas where the guest might not physically be able to transport large stuff like furniture or TVs etc. the guest still physically shops for it themselves, then they pay a $7 delivery fee at checkout and gets their stuff delivered wherever they want.

Imagine living in New York City and trying to take a 60 inch TV on the subway. That is what this service is designed around. I’m sure it’s also used to buy large amounts of small things and you just don’t want to lug it around in the city. I would probably use it if I lived in the city.

We have it in my area. I have not had a chance to figure it. Everyone has suv’s or trucks In my area & live within 5 miles of spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back