Archived Target drops Paula Deen

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's never been about 'one time she said the n-word' but a pattern both of language and general treatment of her employees.
The companies that dropped her didn't do it out of political correctness.
Their only motivation is the bottom line and it's pretty clear that the number of people turned off by her behavior outweigh those that support her.

The items only went 30% off. It was funny how all of her pots and pans went clearance except for 1 DPCI - sent that up to MySupport and did a request form to place it on the markdown program. None of the ETLs in my store knew that it was possible to put in a request to place items on the markdown program.

The items only went 30% off. It was funny how all of her pots and pans went clearance except for 1 DPCI - sent that up to MySupport and did a request form to place it on the markdown program. None of the ETLs in my store knew that it was possible to put in a request to place items on the markdown program.

Btw.. Could you request them to markdown the Xbox 360? It's about to be out-dated anyway...

Btw.. Could you request them to markdown the Xbox 360? It's about to be out-dated anyway...

And how about all those discontinued video games in our backrooms that never went clearance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back