Archived Target in the Huufington Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on the store.... Profitable stores seem to have a TON of ETLs, and not so many SR TLS.

Can the LOD (even SR.TL, hourly) really not leave the building?? Even when punched on a MEAL!?!?! How can spot enforce that when they aren't even "working".

If profitable stores have a lot of ETLS, It is just a coincidence lol, the two are not directly related!

LOL I was going to say the same thing. Sales volume and profitability have little to nothing to do with one another.

Another thing I've noticed is if you work at a low volume store. it will be used against you because there aren't enough resources for ULV's.....but if you work at a Super Target, THAT will be used against you because "Super Targets aren't as profitable." Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol

Another thing I've noticed is if you work at a low volume store. it will be used against you because there aren't enough resources for ULV's.....but if you work at a Super Target, THAT will be used against you because "Super Targets aren't as profitable." Lol Lol Lol Lol Lol

:rolleyes:

low volume super targets probably aren't as profitable considering the running costs are much higher than a low volume p-fresh store...

Anyways back to my original question... Can Target really force a SR.TL (as LOD) to stay in the building at all times, even when OFF THE CLOCK??? I don't know how they'd be able to justify that.

My super high volume store has 5 ETLs in the store at all hours usually more, we don't have sr tls (key carrying tls) like you're smaller volume store so I guess I am out of the loop on this topic. My bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back