Target interview

I went in for an interview at Target in person and The department leader showed me around the store and before I left, she said she will send me an email from one to two days. What does that mean?

I went in for an interview at Target in person and The department leader showed me around the store and before I left, she said she will send me an email from one to two days. What does that mean?
Hard to say. If the department leader said you were hired and that they will send you an email in a couple of days, it could be to let you know when your orientation will be. If they didn’t say you were hired, the email could let you know that you weren’t hired. All stores are not the same, but at my store the person is told if they are hired at the end of their interview and are given their orientation date at that time. Being told that you will get a phone call or email later is not a good sign. Those who aren’t hired aren’t given tours of the store, however, so that may be a good sign. Mixed messages in your case, hard to say what the department leader is thinking. Good luck, hope it works out well for you.😁

Back